Beneath is a list of frequently asked questions about United Chambers of Commerce. It is free to contact us if you can’t find the answers to your queries.
- What is UCC?
UCC stands for United Chambers of Commerce, an organization that constantly works in improving company business standards to increase trustworthiness and guarantee performance.
- How is a UCC member recognized?
UCC accredited members have the 5 Star UCC seal of excellence displayed on their website.
- Where can examples of the 5 star UCC seal of excellence in websites be found?
A listing can be found on the home page as well as in the UCC Accredited Business Directory.
- Are there specific types of websites the United Chambers of Commerce will not endorse?
Yes. Websites that promote gambling, spam, or pornography are not accepted.
- Can a non-English language website be submitted?
No, at this only English language websites can be submitted for approval.
- Is there a membership cost?
Membership for consumers is free, but there is a fee for a business to apply. Business accreditation and the right to display the UCC costs $199.00. Currently, there is a limited promotional offer available for business owners for a reduced rate of only $99.00.
- What is the refund policy for the accreditation fee?
Fees will be refunded if an application is denied.
- What are the benefits of membership?
Accredited businesses get instant recognition by carrying the 5 Star UCC Seal of Excellence. In addition, they get a listing in the UCC Accredited Business Directory. In the event of a dispute between a customer and a UCC member business, UCC will attempt to mediate the dispute.
- Why does UCC Accreditation matter to a business?
The UCC Accreditation seal carries a standard that builds confidence and trust with customers. It is the seal that characterizes products and services of premier quality.
- Are there certain requirements for accreditation?
See details on the UCC Accreditation Requirements page.
- How does an application for UCC Business Accreditation processed?
See the UCC Accreditation Procedures page.
- What if a business application for accreditation is rejected?
If your application for accreditation has been rejected, you will be notified by email for the reasons for rejection and given the opportunity to resubmit a corrected application.